Sunday, November 17, 2013

New Additions and Winter Breezes Arrive for Week Three of Anything But a Card Challenges #29

Good Morning Everyone! It's week 3 of our current challenge number 29 - the third and final week to create and share. CLICK HERE to jump over to the challenge intro and where to LINK UP your creations.


The current Challenge... Anything But a Card Challenge #29 - Fall into Fall! School is in Full Swing and Indian Summer has faded - this challenge is open theme - Please share any current project you have created, and if it's FALL themed that's perfectly OK, too! JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight Nov. 23rd... giving you 3 weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! There's one week left – we hope this extra week on the challenge gives you a chance to squeeze in some Cre8tive playtime.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!

Please welcome our newest addition
to the ABAC Design Team...

http://art-without-anxiety.blogspot.com/
"I bought both the wreath & the leaves at the Dollar Tree and I had this whole project in mind - until I hated part of it.  Salvaged the day and it came out lovely – and I even had a happy accident LOL!"


http://blackshadowcreations.blogspot.com/

"With the cooler temperatures we've had lately, I've really felt the need to scrapbook some of my fall photos.  I really liked the blue with all of the traditional colors."


http://sbartist.blogspot.com

"I've been working on Halloween projects for so long I thought I was going for Halloween ALL YEAR. I finally broke down and created this holiday tag using the same techniques from T!m Holtz' October Tag. I've got my lighted elf hat on and the Christmas Crafting is in full swing!"
***********************

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to break out some supplies, or curl up with a journal and create!!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! CLICK HERE TO LINK UP your creations. Stop back next Sunday for a new Designer Spotlight + Mini Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for the warm welcome - I am thrilled to be a part of such a creative team :)

    ReplyDelete